Education and Training
- M. A. in translation of Chinese and English, Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey, Monterey, California, USA, 1994
- B. A. in history, Soochow University, Taiwan.
- Graduate course on Second Language Acquisition and Linguistics in San Jose State University, fall 2013.
- Courses on English Literature and Memoir Writing in San Jose City College, 2011-2.
- Chinese Teacher Training online courses from Taiwan’s college, 2011.
- Graphic design, Animation and Web design training in San Jose City College. 2004-2010.
- Published articles in Chinese on World Journal in the US, since 2006.
- You can write your memoir, a short book about how to write memoirs in Chinese language, 2016.
- Talking to Laura about Jane Austen: a book about the life of Jane Austen and how to appreciate the novels by the author in Chinese language, 2011.
- Wrote There’s No Place Like Home, my English memoir, 2012.
- Translated Pride and Prejudice into Chinese, 2010.
Adobe InDesign, Flash, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, MS Word, MS Powerpoint, MS Excel, Publisher
Member of Chinese Language Digital Teaching Association, San Jose, California.
- AACI (Asian American of Community Involvement), San Jose, CA: Translation and Interpretation.
- Horace Mann Elementary School, Downtown San Jose, CA: Volunteer Art Teacher for two years.